Mac 11 Machine Pistol
MP7 Machine Pistol
- No Central Computer – totally portable, a true stand alone system.
- Different models with different maximum range in order to encourage teamwork. Ranging from the Scorpion and MP7 (110m) up to the Morita (160m+)
- Simple turn-key solution – the units store previous settings for super quick set up times.
- Super Advanced Optik Head Sensors featuring the latest Vishay components.
- ALL units fitted with a gun sensor in order to prevent cheating or blind fire.
- Integrated and built in head sensors preventing player removal during missions.
- Robust Aluminium or polycarbonate plastics used in gaming gun construction.
- Scopes powered by main unit battery, significantly reducing the ongoing cost of ownership.
- Massive 4000mAh or 2800mAh NiMH battery meaning less battery charges less often – up to 48 hours use from a single charge.
- Water resistant speakers and cases to keep working no matter what the environment.
- 433MHz Commercial Communication Band – used worldwide with no need for any ongoing licence or cost. Ideally suited to short range communication.
- Multi coloured LED muzzle flash and sensor hit LED (White, Red and Blue).
- Eye safe infrared transmission, No lasers used in our gaming guns!
We also offer a full range of spare parts for maintenance of your gaming equipment, including:
- Batteries, red dot and scopes
- Main PCB’s
- Switches and plugs
- Antennas, cables and brackets
- Sensors, domes and cables
Contact our team for more information.