Main Board Features
- Board mounted RF module and changed antenna connector, reducing the overall size of the board and increasing reliability.
- Extra In/Out ports have been added for future use.
- Accelerometer has been installed. Currently used to booby-trap the mines.
- New style connectors for more secure fitting.
- Back up battery for internal clock.
- The micro SD card locks into the card holder, preventing the card falling out.
- Full colour screen.
- Display window 28 X 28 mm. (128 X 128 pixels).
- In the menu you can orient the display through 360 degree. (No more turning the weapon on its side to read the screen).
- Lives, ammunition and reloads displayed as a bar graph. (At a glance you can see your weapons status).
- A vibrating motor has been added into the handle. This adds to the player game experience.
- While shooting the motor vibrate simulating recoil. (This option can be turned off in the menu to conserve battery life).
- If a player is hit a slight vibration is felt and if killed the motor vibrates for a longer period.
- Telescopic and red dot scopes are dual colours.
- Red or Green. Selected in the set up menu.
- If Red selected then the Green dot will flash to indicate hit or kill (once for hit twice for kill). Same if Green selected then the Red will flash.