Main Board Features
- Board mounted RF module and changed antenna connector, reducing the overall size of the board and increasing reliability.
- Extra In/Out ports have been added for future use.
- Accelerometer has been installed. Currently used to booby-trap the mines.
- New style connectors for more secure fitting.
- Back up battery for internal clock.
- The micro SD card locks into the card holder, preventing the card falling out.
- Our board is slightly smaller then one used by Battlefield Sports in there laser tag guns. The mounting points are the same, making it an easy retrofit of the Battlefield Sports laser tag guns.
- Our software dt1 is compatible with the SATS system used in the Battlefield Sports laser tag guns.
- Full colour screen.
- Display window 28 X 28 mm. (128 X 128 pixels).
- In the menu you can orient the display through 360 degree. (No more turning the weapon on its side to read the screen).
- Lives, ammunition and reloads displayed as a bar graph. (At a glance you can see your weapons status).
- A vibrating motor has been added into the handle of all our laser tag guns. This adds to the player game experience.
- While shooting the motor vibrate simulating recoil. (This option can be turned off in the menu to conserve battery life).
- If a player is hit a slight vibration is felt and if killed the motor vibrates for a longer period.
- All our laser tag guns come equipped with duel colour whether telescopic or red dot scopes.
- Red or Green. Selected in the set up menu.
- If Red selected then the Green dot will flash to indicate hit or kill (once for hit twice for kill). Same if Green selected then the Red will flash.