LASER TAG GUNS
Mac 11 Machine Pistol
- No Central Computer – totally portable, a true stand-alone laser tag system.
- Different models with a different maximum range in order to encourage teamwork. Ranging from the Scorpion and MP7 (110m) up to the Morita (160m+)
- Simple turn-key solution – laser tag guns store previous settings for super quick set up times.
- Super Advanced Optic Head Sensors featuring the latest Vishay components.
- ALL lase tag guns fitted with a gun sensor in order to prevent cheating or blind fire.
- Integrated and built-in head sensors preventing player removal during missions.
- Robust Aluminium or polycarbonate plastics used in laser tag gun construction.
- Scopes powered by the main unit battery, significantly reducing the ongoing cost of ownership.
- Massive 4000mAh or 2800mAh NiMH battery meaning less battery charges less often – up to 48 hours use from a single charge.
- Water resistant speakers and cases to keep working no matter what the environment.
- 433MHz Commercial Communication Band – used worldwide with no need for any ongoing licence or cost. Ideally suited to short range communication.
- Multi-coloured LED muzzle flash and sensor hit LED (White, Red and Blue).
- Eye-safe infrared transmission, No lasers used in our laser tag guns!
We also offer a full range of spare parts for maintenance of your laser tag guns, including:
- Batteries, red dot and scopes
- Main PCB’s
- Switches and plugs
- Antennas, cables and brackets
- Sensors, domes and cables
Contact our team for more information.Parts-Accessories