- Easy to navigate menu. Back to Previews Menu or Main Menu. If a mistake is made during setting up no need to start from beginning.
- Full colour display.
- Real time RF hit feedback.
- Five pre-sets. The referee can reconfigure the laser tag gun from one of the pre-sets via IR.
- Scoring and weapon status are displayed on the players screen.
- Rental mode. Laser tag guns are set with limited function.
- Player Start. Use when testing laser tag guns. Not recommended for game play.
- Referee Start. When the laser tag guns are turned on with the key they power up and go into stand by mode. The laser tag guns remain in stand by until Game Start RF signal is transmitted.
- When the game ends the laser tag guns are immobilised. Player can toggle between Game Over image and there score statistics by pressing the reload button (Red) on the lase tag gun.
- Visual hit feedback through the scope. Duel colour scope. If red used for targeting the green will flash to indicate a hit or kill (once for hit and twice for kill).
- Audio feedback to indicate hit, kill or dead.
- Software controlled display orientation. Regardless how the display is fitted into the laser tag guns the display can be adjusted to suit.
- Simple diagnostic which will test the laser tag guns RF, IR, Muzzle Led’s and Head Sensor Led’s.
SEE IT IN ACTION.
Check out our DT1 video, which covers all the features and functions of our software.
- Multiple game modes available for configuration.
- Full zombies functionality with both Haunted and Apocalypse game mode support.
- Cure box adds variation and action to the Zombies modes, allowing players to cure themselves of the zombie virus.
- Configure laser tag guns to a wide variety of weapon emulations.
- Accurate, realistic sound effects span from pistols and submachine guns to rifles and light machine guns.
- The DT1 software allows the laser tag equipment to be configured to medic boxes, ammo boxes or a combination of both for player use.
- Our claymore mine (or any piece of laser tag equipment with DT1 software) can also be used as a ‘mine’ that can be player activated or use the accelerometer to detect enemy movement.
- The repeater function allows an operator to place laser tag equipment in areas with low radio signal to reach other equipment in other areas of the field.